PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and applicable Federal and local State laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Age Requirement NOTICE
BY USING THIS SITE I CERTIFY I AM OF THE LEGAL SMOKING AGE (21) TO PURCHASE TOBACCO PRODUCTS. Please note Mardo Cigars does not sell tobacco to anyone under the age of 21. Please be aware that it is unlawful to attempt to purchase tobacco/cigars if you are under age. (See item #6 below.)
- Warranty Disclaimer This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Mardo Cigars disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mardo Cigars does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mardo Cigars and contractors do not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability Mardo Cigars shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Mardo Cigars has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
USER AGREES THAT NEITHER MardoCigars.com NOR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR ARISING FROM ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF MardoCigars.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER FURTHER AGREES THAT MardoCigars.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT. USER AGREES THAT MardoCigars.com SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO USER, OR ANYONE, FOR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OF THE SERVICE. In sum, in no event shall MardoCigars.com 's total liability to You for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by You to MardoCigars.com , if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Small Batch Cigar, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- Use of this website by you constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- MardoCigars.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the MardoCigars.com service. All forms of SPAM, and all activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by both parties.
- These Terms of Participation and the relationship between User and MardoCigars.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and MardoCigars.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Sarasota, Florida.
- The failure of MardoCigars.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Participation shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Participation is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Participation shall remain in full force and effect.
- User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Participation must be filed within six (6) months after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Membership (Option TBD)
Membership Agreement Between MARDO Cigars and Users
If you are using the Site as a representative for another company, that organization may have a separate agreement with us. However, as an individual user you are bound by this Agreement regardless of any other agreements entered into by the Company.
If you do not want to become a User, do not click "Join" or submit any information or view any of MARDO Cigars's content or pages.